Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problems with Universal Movie Scrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

1) My system:

Debian = 8.8
Kodi = Version: 15.2
Universal movie Scrapper = 2.8.6

2) Problem:

Movie images do not appear in the main menu

3) Kodi.log

15:43:33 T:139682268575488 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 401
15:43:33 T:139682268575488 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 401 for http://api.tmdb.org/3/movie/tt2975590?ap...anguage=en
15:43:33 T:139682268575488 ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site

4) Visit URL: http://api.tmdb.org/3/movie/tt2975590?ap...952b3c7840

answer: {"status_code":10,"status_message":"Suspended API key: Access to your account has been suspended, contact TMDb."}

any idea??

Best Regards.
API keys for TMDB have been recently updated. The Movie Database scraper (only 1 'p'..) has been updated, perhaps the Universal Movie Scraper has failed to update said API keys upto today.
Thanks!
Let's hope for a quick fix, I can't scrape anymore.
Just to be clear, I don't see any issue what needs to be fixed so don't have high hopes.
Maybe after a debug log I would see more clearly...
Please fix the issue with this addon. I can't scrape anymore.
(2017-07-18, 14:11)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Please fix the issue with this addon. I can't scrape anymore.
No debug log - no problem.
(2017-07-18, 14:31)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-18, 14:11)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Please fix the issue with this addon. I can't scrape anymore.
No debug log - no problem.

Here is the...

Kodi Log

It's stuck on Aftermath forever, I have to force Kodi to shutdown.

I don't know what the issue is, but it's not with the scraper for sure.
Even the TMDB scraper is not working.
Hey Folks...
Say is it me or is everyone having Issues With scraping Artwork and having it download Extrathumbs & Fanart & posters to your Hard drives where your media is stored ?

Reason why i Ask is because their's no Problem's with seeing info and artwork within Kodi when selecting movies. Because back when it was XBMC Gotham builds or later , they had no problems scraping & downloading Fanart or whatever to separate folders on your hard drivesHuh
I just discovered nothing is wrong with Universal Movie Scrapper, it was my internet provider who blocked some connections. I installed VPN app and all is good now.
Finally resolved. Great news Smile

Did you ask your ISP why you are being blocked?
Today and tomorrow they are off duty, Sunday I'll talk to them.