Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 0.1.4 Library issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else having issues with the 0.1.4 Library mode? I haven't upgraded yet since people are having Library issues again in 0.1.5.

Sometimes in Library mode for videos XBMC will suddenly just drop certain TV Shows out of the library. I'll scan them back in, they'll stay for a few days, then when I go back in one day the same shows will just disappear. There are a group of about 5 shows that will always stay no matter what, which is strange.

This happens with the Movie library too, but not as often, and it's a real pain. I will go into Movies and all the movies will have disappeared except for 1 movie. I'll rescan the movies back into the Library (which sucks because some of them I have to manually redo), and then they'll stay for a while and then one day the same thing happens again. What's odd is that the same 1 movie always stays in the library no matter what.

I have tried wiping the XBMC folder in Application Support to see if fresh settings would help, but no luck...
Make sure 'update library on startup' isn't selected. It's been working for me. I would like it if elan could get the library mode fixed in an upcoming release...
Doing it for me too, got over 150 movies and every now and then it reverts to 4 !

Last time it happened was after I selected update library. All drives were online and accessable, maybe a timeout issue?

I've also noticed that if I delete all watched shows from a folder, update the library the folder dissapears but when I drop a new episode in and update it ignores it until I go through the Set Content routine again !

Small niggles but quite annoying!

me thinks I'd better save the library next time, although restoring the library takes nearly as long as scanning it for new!