Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBC Sports Live Extra Timeout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I select a channel from live & upcoming it plays fine for about 10 min then goes back to the menu. Any channel or event. I'm using the most current version. Firestick, Kodi 17.3 - all other kodi video add on's work fine. I appreciate any help or suggestions.
debug log (wiki)
(2017-07-14, 03:07)eaglefan Wrote: [ -> ]When I select a channel from live & upcoming it plays fine for about 10 min then goes back to the menu. Any channel or event. I'm using the most current version. Firestick, Kodi 17.3 - all other kodi video add on's work fine. I appreciate any help or suggestions.
I'm having the same problem, with all channels as well. Also on FireTV Stick 2, Kodi 17.3. Any channel I try to watch times out at 2:00. Nothing will play longer than that. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling, updating, re-authorizing etc., nothing seems to help. Not at home right now but will try to post a log when I can. Thanks...
Looking at the log myself it appears that it is some type of authorization issue. I have proper credentials from cable provider - but I'm guessing it is geo locked for different regions. If I go right back in it plays for another few minutes before exiting. Is that your experience as well goofer69?
Quote:Looking at the log myself
Rolleyes
Same problem here.

Golf channel and Olympic channel seem to be OK, all the regional sports channels drop out.
(2017-07-30, 20:39)eaglefan Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the log myself it appears that it is some type of authorization issue. I have proper credentials from cable provider - but I'm guessing it is geo locked for different regions. If I go right back in it plays for another few minutes before exiting. Is that your experience as well goofer69?
Yep, same experience. None of the regional channels play for more than 2 minutes before kicking back to the menu. As I mentioned above I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reauthorizing etc. Nothing seems to work...

(2017-07-30, 23:21)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem here. Golf channel and Olympic channel seem to be OK, all the regional sports channels drop out.
Same here as well. Very frustrating...