Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Watched movies disappear from library listing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody !

First of all, congratulations for the great work on Kodi, and especillay on kodi Krypton.

Since I've updated to v17.3, my watched movies/anim disappear from the listing of the library, wich is very annoying as me and my children, we are looking several times the same movies/anim... ^^ ! I don't have this issue in Kryton 17.1...

I suppose there is an option to enable/unenable like "show watched movies" somewhere in the config of kodi (or the skin maybe ? By the way I use the default one), but I was totally unable to find it ;/.

Is someone could help me and tell me where I can find this option so my film don't disappear from the library please ?

Thanks a lot,

Vincent
Adjust the filter settings in the left side menu, set it in the movie/tvshows video list from 'Watched' to 'All videos'.
Hy guys !

Rhhaaaaaa, the lateral rolling menu... !!! The one and only configuration menu I've forgot ! Everything is back to normal, thanks to you !

See ya,

Vincent