Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can not change channel group in LiveTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beautiful theme - I absolutely love it. I am a little stuck though as I can’t change the channel group in Live TV. Is is possible for you to add the option to change the group in the menu when you press back and perhaps in the context menu in live TV?

Also thinking about it not sure if possible but any way to add to the context menu to add the currently selected channel to a group? Or add to a favourites maybe? I am thinking it would be helpful to be able to build a group of our favourite channels.

Would really appreciate the first request as our IPTV provider has all channels grouped nicely.
Sure. Let me see what I can do.
Awesome thank you. Anything you think you can add to make the live tv and guide better I am open to it being implemented!

Happy to help and test as needed
Change channel group is now available on the latest Github version of Pellucid. I'll publish the update officially soon.
Hi,

I was looking at this feature as well. Do you have any idea when the changes will be pushed?

Thanks.
Hmm strange - I pulled the version from Github and it doesn't have the change?
Sorry for the delay.

Change channel group is in the same menu as sorting etc: push left twice (once for the slide-in menu, again for the additional menu).

I've always found this clunky to be honest,. I'm going to see whether I can centralise all of that into the normal context menu in future updates.