Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] Kodi/XBMC in the media? Post links here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me? I'm new to Kodi and recent purchase, but I've never put a password on the Master Lock and now I'm completely locked out.
I have no idea how to unlock this or even reset the Kodi box. I'm becoming more and more irritated and hope someone could help me, please. I've
had it for approxomately 6 months and have never placed a master lock number on the Kodi and I'm the only one who lives here. Also, there are
a bunch of blocks when wanting to watch a movie or tv series or a regular show. HELP!!!!
(2017-07-19, 14:49)sivaddwho Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me? I'm new to Kodi and recent purchase, but I've never put a password on the Master Lock and now I'm completely locked out.
I have no idea how to unlock this or even reset the Kodi box. I'm becoming more and more irritated and hope someone could help me, please. I've
had it for approxomately 6 months and have never placed a master lock number on the Kodi and I'm the only one who lives here. Also, there are
a bunch of blocks when wanting to watch a movie or tv series or a regular show. HELP!!!!

You should ask the seller of your Kodi box for help with the Master Lock. Kodi does not sell boxes.

Come to think of it, how do you get to the point of trying to "watch a movie or tv series or a regular show" if you are "completely locked out"?

...Bincoming.....
@sivaddwho: Give a full debug log (see link below) for details.