Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: First install error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was using Jarvis on fire stick. Uninstalled and installed 17.3 using es file explorer. When starting up it says preparing for first run. Then puts me back to where it was and dies not open. I tried clearing data, cache, uninstall and even a factory reset. No avail. Using esfe deleted addons27 from user data / database. And tried all again, and does not help. Any advice would be appreciated, I am no whizz mind, please be gentle, and patient with me. Thanks
Kodi.log had various Debug lines and a warning line "CSettingInt: unknown options filller "audiocdactions" of "audiocds.autoaction"
Thought this might help someone to help me?
No it doesn't.

Post your log at a pastebin site and then place the link in a post here.

Full log. NO edits.
I am just trying to figure out how to do that from es file explorer
In my signature, click the link to Debug Log. It has instructions there. You will need to use the Advanced Method.

Create the advancedsettings.xml file as instructed, try to start Kodi, then upload the log to pastebin.com. Link back here.

Sorry cant help you with Android directions.
Can anyone offer guidance if how to paste this from firestick using es file explorer. I can create a new file and name it advanced settings, but no idea how to make a second line in the file.
I can already see a kodi.log file, no one idea how to paste this.
https://pastebin.com/beUSdybj

Is this what you were after?
Does anyone have any ideas. I have uploaded the log as instructed above. Thanks