Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: something about the NVIDIA(SDK)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol,longtiem no see , how are you guys~~?
ok, let is go~
Problem:
How can i put the NVIDIA's SDK in the kodi so that let me use the NVIDIA'GPU to play the test movie(Hardware acceleration)
enhen~~~~
What?
Don't feed the troll please.
(2017-07-28, 07:13)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't feed the troll please.

HuhHuh?...omg , i just do some tests on my kodi ,so ,i came here to lookfor some help,
i don't know what is my mistake ?
i breaked the rule of the KODI's BBS ?
kodi already uses GPUs for hardware decoding
(2017-07-28, 13:48)wsnipex Wrote: [ -> ]kodi already uses GPUs for hardware decoding
Of course I know it , maybe The kodi's latest version can't satisfy me ~~
so, I just want do something for the people that who want go deeper into functionality of the kodi (I just like the another world's kodi developer)
that is why I'm always asking some weird questions lol~~

Get to the point:now , I can not use the kodi to play my testmovie, it always not smooth,so i always think what will happen if i put the nvidia's SDK in to the kodi
in another word ,Kodi's HW is not enough to support my own testfilms , i just want my the GPU of the nvidia'card get the output from the kodi , then do the Hardware acceleration by the card's GPU(not the Integrated graphics's gpu),finally send that back to the kodi and play it ~~
what should i do ~~?
Select your GPU in bios settings.
(2017-07-31, 04:35)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]Select your GPU in bios settings.
oh? when i put the NVIDIA's card on the mainboard of the computer , isn't it the automatic masking of integrated graphics CARDS or nuclear displays ?

is that also need to select the GPU of the bios ?

According to the knowledge what i know , if i Install the NVIDIA's card , the graphics CARDS and nuclear displays will not work....

come on man , give me more~ thx
Damn I want a nuclear display now, but the uranium is too expensive!
(2017-07-31, 07:45)Rockeily Wrote: [ -> ]come on man , give me more~ thx

You first, as nobody truly knows what the hell you are trying to do.....you say that kodi won't play your test films. What resolution, what codec? Does it play in any other players? What is your hardware? Videocard?
(2017-07-31, 10:49)jools5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I want a nuclear display now, but the uranium is too expensive!

lol~, Do not laugh at me , this result is my english levels and the translation software work toghter~~~english is not my mother language
Please stop over using the tilde character. English may not be your first language, but I am sure you know about sentences including full stops.
(2017-08-01, 06:54)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop over using the tilde character. English may not be your first language, but I am sure you know about sentences including full stops.
oh... hey , you always just want find some troubles from me , AM i do something make you feel not good? , i think it is just my own habit
Does it make you feel uncomfortable?
In short this is an English language forum. ~ is not part of the English language and is just annoying.

Also you have been asked for the mediainfo for the file that is giving you trouble. Please let us have that.

As far as Nvidia SDK is concerned, you have already been told that Kodi uses nvidia hardware acceleration.