Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Played Percentage, any setting in GUI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running 17.3. I know I can modify the advancedsettings.xml and add this info but I was wondering if there was something in the GUI? I could have sworn I saw something like this in there but I cannot find it anymore. For some reason some of my shows don't always get marked as watched so I want to confirm the played percentage threshold.

Thanks
Dave
Kodi uses this file for advanced settings and features that normal ... This setting is defined in a percentage with the default being 90 percent.

Search out "HOW-TO:Modify automatic watch and resume points - Official Kodi Wiki" when the wiki comes available. Some skins will show a representation of the amount of play in a graphic format, and from what I can see, with a skinners hat, it might be possible to set up a GUI slider.
I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm running the stock Confluence skin. Given that the wiki is down can someone tell me if I am just missing a GUI setting for this or if the Confluence can just doesn't have this option? I've looked everywhere and maybe it's in a area I haven't looked again or overlooked. Thanks
No Confluence doesn't have this setting in the GUI, and I can't think of any skin that has this feature, but it's possible that the wiki offers a link to an advanced setting to change/alter the default time.
Great thanks. I'm aware of the advanced settings XML file. I just wasn't aware if there was a GUI setting and with the wiki being down i came here.