Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Accessing the icon folder or adding custom icons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On one of my devices when trying to customize my homescreen icons it takes me to a folder that simply has raw in it and is empty. No icons to chose from. So every time I make an icon it automatically gives me a puzzle piece. Is there anyway to access the folder with all the icons? I've tried navigating back and it won't go any further back.

Sent from my iPhone
Cmon. Nobody knows or atleast where I can find the folder inside kodi. So I can transfer it to a flash drive.

Sent from my iPhone
This shouldn't be happening. It should be opening the icon folder.

The icon folder is inside
.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2/extras/icons/
(2017-08-01, 12:20)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]This shouldn't be happening. It should be opening the icon folder.

The icon folder is inside
.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2/extras/icons/

Unfortunately it is happening for me. I have no idea why. Instead of taking me direct to the icon folder it appears to take me to the kodi repository folder for zip/ add sources. I've had trouble accessing these icon folders in the past but it always corrected itself or I was able to navigate back to it. Maybe it's because I'm using an nvidia shield?

Sent from my iPhone