Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can the 32-bit page for version 18 be updated please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KodiSetup-20170731-50b6a1ffaa-master-x64.exe
76M 2017-Aug-01 04:30 works very well for my 64-bit Windows system and the previous will not allow Youtube plugin to work. Can the 32-bit Windows versions catch up? They are a few behind on the nightlies.

Thanks!
What page?
If a build is missing you will just have to wait until there is a new one and we don't need that reported.
Thread marked solved.
(2017-08-01, 17:22)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]What page?
If a build is missing you will just have to wait until there is a new one and we don't need that reported.

The run-on sentence makes it difficult to determine if you want to know what page or not (actually). It sounds like you want to help then it says just wait and be quiet. And then problem solved?

The 32-bit Windows development builds are behind the 64-bit versions. I asked if there was a way to get them back on sync with one another since the 7/31 64-bit version fixes something for me and there is no equivalent for 32-bit for another machine I am having the same issues with.
You will just have to wait as builds will fail at random.