Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nightly breaks DVBViewer Client add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A recent nightly broke DVBViewer Client compatibility.

Code:
11:45:46.893 T:18446744072352839984   ERROR: Unable to load /data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/lib/arm/libpvr.dvbviewer.so, reason: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "GetStreamTimes" referenced by "/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/lib/arm/libpvr.dvbviewer.so"...

FULL LOG

Suppose due to this commit. Looks like this is only an intermediary thing. So this is just an information!
@CiNcH

DVBViewer addon running again or still broken?
PVR add-ons still broken unfortunately.
Thank you!

@manül

Regarding the API Change I guess you're already working on this - is there a chance this will get fixed "soon"?
In the last 6 or 8 weeks, the API have 3 times changed. I think, for a addon developer, it is the best to wait, since the API is feature closed for K18. My personally mind
If you don't want the addon you use broken do NOT use a nightly build!
So stop asking
What in the blue hell is wrong with you? Is your only goal in life insulting people?
(2017-08-15, 11:58)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want the addon you use broken do NOT use a nightly build!
So stop asking

I'm sorry, but who you are referring to?
I'll adapt the PVR today.
(2017-08-15, 15:46)manül Wrote: [ -> ]I'll adapt the PVR today.

Thank you manül!
I appreciate that!
fixed with PVR v3.2.0. You can get the windows build from https://ci.appveyor.com/project/manuelm/pvr-dvbviewer
(2017-08-15, 12:08)CiNcH Wrote: [ -> ]What in the blue hell is wrong with you? Is your only goal in life insulting people?
Maybe. Should I start with you?
(2017-08-15, 18:29)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe. Should I start with you?

What does this mean?
I hardly believe, that dissing each other is the right way to take things further....
just calm down both.
MartinJ: It's just normal to test new things and it's just easy to just ask when something is not working will be fixed.
other: it's done when it's done. nothing more to say.

old enough we are? (yoda says)
Pages: 1 2