Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Best sports add on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got my fire stick kodi and football season almost here so I’m look for the best nfl add on kodi has to offer. Any suggestions?
See free content (wiki)
Most sports addons are illegal.....aren't they ? well being honest 99% of addons have to be illegal
Thread moved to video addons
(2017-08-19, 14:24)Instinctpoo Wrote: [ -> ]Most sports addons are illegal.....aren't they ? well being honest 99% of addons have to be illegal

What's with the piracy rant?
As Chief Kahuna Nate pointed out, there is a 100% legal addon supported here to watch NFL.
There is also NBC Sports Live Extra addon that is supported here.

The 99% of the addons that you refer to are not welcome
(2017-08-20, 02:09)gujal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-19, 14:24)Instinctpoo Wrote: [ -> ]Most sports addons are illegal.....aren't they ? well being honest 99% of addons have to be illegal

What's with the piracy rant?
As Chief Kahuna Nate pointed out, there is a 100% legal addon supported here to watch NFL.
There is also NBC Sports Live Extra addon that is supported here.

The 99% of the addons that you refer to are not welcome

your wrong, NFL and NBCSN do not have official add ons for kodi!! Therefore their websites are scraped to see where they pull the streams from, so think again when you talk about these add ons being legal!!!
(2017-08-21, 19:19)markeymark Wrote: [ -> ]your wrong, NFL and NBCSN do not have official add ons for kodi!! Therefore their websites are scraped to see where they pull the streams from, so think again when you talk about these add ons being legal!!!
I don't think that's strictly true, you still need to have a paid login to access the content, nobody is evading the login process. I doubt this is classed as illegal, you are merely providing an alternative front-end. YouTube doesn't have an official addon for Kodi, neither does the BBC iPlayer, are you stating these are also not legal?