Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple TV 4 with Kodi 17.4 RC1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

It is planned to publish a new build based on Kodi 17.4 RC1 for the Apple TV 4 (tvos)?

Or will the release of the build take place after the release of the stable version?

Thanks and good work
guibaa
It's not planned
Stable version Kodi 17.4 is now released. Will there be a current release for Apple TV4 (tvos)?
Not if I don't find time and motivaton for it ...
Please do it, I think you make a lot of people happy Smile
17.4 has nothing real interesting for atv4
Hi Memphiz

then it's ok so we will wait for a Release with Kodi 18 Smile

Or isn't it in plan to support Kodi 18 on AppleTV 4 & 5?

Thanks or quick answer.
Not decided yet - userbase is so small it might not warrent my support burdon.
I am very happy with the current release and if nothing new is introduced i don't long for a new version. I think you have done amazing work and being able to get me away from plex for all my digital media has been a godsend. I would never go back!

Thank you for all of your hard work, I don't think it is said enough.
HI Menphiz, I would be glad and very happy if you would release the Kodi 17.4 Final Version for Apple Tv4 !

And Yes there is a bigger community for Apple Tv 4 Kodi as you might think.
(2017-08-28, 10:27)delaware Wrote: [ -> ]HI Menphiz, I would be glad and very happy if you would release the Kodi 17.4 Final Version for Apple Tv4 !

What changes do you expect compared to the currently offered version?
(2017-08-28, 10:27)delaware Wrote: [ -> ]And Yes there is a bigger community for Apple Tv 4 Kodi as you might think.

On which facts is this statement based? I have server side statistics - what do you have? Wink
If there's not going to be a 17.4 ATV build, what is the most stable 17.3 build? I am having a lot of trouble with freezing and "no streams available"

Thanks in advance.
Which addon or addons are giving the problem?

Bearing in mind our piracy policy (wiki).
17.3 is great with no problem or so ever. Thank u for the wonderful work God bless
Pages: 1 2