Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Startup 17.3 errors on Win 7 yet runs perfect on Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Customized a skin (Xonfluence) on my Android box using 17.3, runs perfect - NO ERRORS!!

However...

I went to install and run on my Windows 7 where I have 17.3 installed. Then copied my USERDATA & ADDONS in the proper location.

When I go to start my KODI 17.3.. I get several error boxes like Version Check, Twitch, Cu Lr Lyrics, Artist Slideshow, and several others.

I had no issues using 17.1 on either system using same settings with no issues?

Any suggestions on what can be the problem?
Maybe you've copied files containing locations on the android device which are completely wrong on a Windows system? Given the two OS's use entirely different folder structures...?
(2017-08-13, 22:29)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you've copied files containing locations on the android device which are completely wrong on a Windows system? Given the two OS's use entirely different folder structures...?

Yes I understand that, however, I have had no issues using the same USERDATA, ADDOND on 16.1, 17.1, 17.2 just on 17.3 am I getting these error boxes??
You probably just need to do a force refresh on the repo or something, try Addons->Check for Updates. Failing that a log file would be helpful.