Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any idea for Ivacy VPN on Libreelec?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

in newest Build of Libreelec, there is a change for the settingsscreen. In Ivacy Addon, i cant setup my a ccount, and i dont know, how to do it manually! Can anybody help me? The support means, i have to put an txt file named pass.txt in the main folder on my Rsp 3. but when i do that, nothing happend! It would be nice, if somebody can help me!

Greets Antaril
(2017-08-16, 00:37)Antaril Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

in newest Build of Libreelec, there is a change for the settingsscreen. In Ivacy Addon, i cant setup my a ccount, and i dont know, how to do it manually! Can anybody help me? The support means, i have to put an txt file named pass.txt in the main folder on my Rsp 3. but when i do that, nothing happend! It would be nice, if somebody can help me!

Greets Antaril

You should ask on the LibreELEC forum as this is a LibreELEC related issue and nothing to do with Kodi.

Also, be specific about what version of LibreELEC you are using - "newest build of LibreELEC" is entirely meaningless.
We do not provide support for VPNs here as Kodi generally does not need them.

Thread moved to off topic.
I know nothing of the addon mentioned, but there is an Openvpn manager for LE, do a search on there forum