Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi set up with new addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Kodi system lost all its addons / programs when I changed out my internet modem.
I tried to go through a new set up but can't get any addons to load.
I tried deleting the addon option and re-trying but it still doesn't let me finish the add on process.
I am just trying to get a program so I can watch movies and tv shows.
What add-ons are you trying to install? Keeping in mind that you will not receive any help here for Banned add-ons (wiki).

Though, from the limited information that you supplied I'm fairly certain that is what you are trying to install.
Thread moved to OS independent for the moment.

How is this question different to your previous one which got binned?
Quote:I am just trying to get a program so I can watch movies and tv shows.

You don´t need add-ons for that. Nearly any Add-on (beside some VOD Add-ons) which provides such content is illegal which was the reason your other thread got binned.

Asking your question in a different way won´t make it any better. As we all know what the context of your question might be.

You claim, that you can´t install any add-ons, then we ask which ones exactly, you mention them, we say "those are banned" and your thread will be binned again. So you see...that won´t get any further. Even if you name legal add-ons, we would ask for a logfile where we would see the rest and we´ll also notice, that other repos might be installed which aren´t supported in here.

So please stop asking for add-on support if the add-on in question is on that list:

Banned_add-ons (wiki)

You might risk a permanent ban otherwise.