Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to bulk delete add ons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a bunch if kodi boxes, one of which came from a reseller that put a whole bunch of addons on it which i dont use. I am getting annoyed by messages of addons saying they cant update bla bla or give other errors. I really only need a few of the official ones for scraping, auto sub, unpause jumps and maybe a trailer add on
I want to delete all others bit the thought of having to individually uninstall them is discouraging at the start
Is there a way of bulk deleting many at same time? I want to prevent deleting evthg and having to look up and reinstall the handfull i want to keep.
Can i just delete items from Kodis addon folder on my android box?

*** This post is by no means meant as a support request of any unendorsed addons. I just want to delete a bunch regardless if they are official or not ***
They should all be in one folder so you could easily use some browser to select and delete them
Thanks Martijn will try that
It does not leave half installed stuff or orphaned files or anything?
Only some settings files of a few kb
That shouldnt be an issue i guess
Should i want to do spring cleaning :-) where could i find those settings files?
userdata (wiki) folder depending on the platform