Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, in the skin settings under playback and media.
i have found what make embuary helper not working in my system (fedora 30): when i install inkscape , it install some python package make embuary helper break. i remove inkscape and your addon work excellent! maybe effect to all linux user use inkscape
I really, realy love Linux. But these little things, and the fact that the Adobe products are not natively available, are stopping me using it as daily driver.

Thanks for reporting back.
(2019-06-08, 06:58)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I really, realy love Linux. But these little things, and the fact that the Adobe products are not natively available, are stopping me using it as daily driver.

Thanks for reporting back.

You right, there are many production softwares not available natively for linux, such as adobe products, cad products. But lucky im not a production maker, so i decide to choose linux (detail is fedora gnome 30).The most amazing of linux that you can control your system depend about knowledge of you about it Smile
Hello,
I've noticed that the descriptions are cut. It is possible to implement a scroll to see all the content. I attach some examples.

Thanks.

ImageImageImage
Hello,
thanks for that wonderful Skin, its perfekt.

But i have one Question, is it possible to add a extra youtube search to the films?
The Trailer is good, but i have a few old film there is no trailer, and then i want a youtube search instead.

Is it possible? Perhabs here:

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-74100a...3.jpg.html[/url]
(Sorry i dont know how i can put pictures in the post)

Thank you in advance
In the latest update i cant see any option to change thumbs/poster/fanart etc - There is usually an option to change this on the information screen.
@Giant_Midget 

Thx. Fixed. A hotfix should be available in a few seconds on my repo.
(2019-06-20, 18:59)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@Giant_Midget 

Thx. Fixed. A hotfix should be available in a few seconds on my repo.
Thanks. I thought i was just being stupid and missed it somewhere.

Another thing. You told me once that you had stopped implementing Rotten Tomato ratings in your skin. Noticed on some recent screenshots in this thread that people were showing RT ratings. Ive just recently come back to using Embuary and wondered if you had recently changed your mind. If so, is there somewhere i have to enable them in the settings to get them to show? Ive had them working on other skins like Arctic Zephyr 1 & 2 so i know i have all the scrapers set up correctly.
Emby. It has stored them and if you use it as backend they are going to be synced to the user rating table of the database. It's not available for a common Kodi setup and realtime "scraping".
Ok I'm loving all the changes and updates etc,

I have a request, is there a way to stop the skin reloading when I go back to the home page?

This is not an issue on my main pc but slows up my cheaper pc and my android devices, it would be nice if there was an option to disable phone and widget reloading
There is no auto reload for the homescreen. Only if a database item changed, playback is stopped, or after 10 minutes.
(2019-06-21, 17:58)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]There is no auto reload for the homescreen. Only if a database item changed, playback is stopped, or after 10 minutes.

I must be playing and messing with things more than I thought then lol

Is there any chance of getting a circle view exactly like the square view but circle so it can be used for artists etc?

Also Is there any chance on getting a second custom hub yet? Pretty please?
Wow congrats for the skin
First time here, installed on leia
Huge amount of options

Got eveerything set up, only problem i have is that when showing newest movies, some movies appear double in the row?
Any idea?
i downloaded horizon genre icon pack https://github.com/Swageroni/resource.im...ns.horizon
how do i get this to work in this embrary skibn?
thx