Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No problem. Thought I'd ask Smile Thanks for the reply!
Something I've noticed in the TV show hub the content type is empty and whatever is linked doesn't open
(2017-11-16, 03:29)mystique37 Wrote: [ -> ]Something I've noticed in the TV show hub the content type is empty and whatever is linked doesn't open
Thx. Update is beeing pushed right now.
Request from my side: Any chance to have custom buttons/links in the main menu (top of the main screen)? I would like to add pictures as well as music videos to the main menu. It should be very much in line with the Emby App since there you have a all libraries listed that you have setup in the Emby Server.
Sorry, nope. Kodi doesn't have a library for pictures and it's completely file/addon based and unique for each Kodi installation.
(2017-11-16, 10:45)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, nope. Kodi doesn't have a library for pictures and it's completely file/addon based and unique for each Kodi installation.
I see. You just want Kodi libraries listed in the main menu and no other items, even if it is media (like Pictures) and even if such items are listed in Emby Addon itself. Ok, though I do not actually see the point in such limitation I - of course - accept it as your creative decission. I have no alternative anyway :-). However, isn't Music Videos another library then that should be added?
Music videos should work right out of the box in the video section.

Edit:
Gave it a quick try and it works. But it needs some small adjustments. I will work on it.
(2017-11-16, 16:40)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Music videos should work right out of the box in the video section.

Edit:
Gave it a quick try and it works. But it needs some small adjustments. I will work on it.
Well, I would not actually look for Music Videos in the movie section. I know it is part of the Video library. But that also applies to TV-Shows and we have a separate link for those as well. So I would rather have it as a separate link in the main menu (like it is in the Emby App). However, that - of course - is all up to you.

Btw.: I currently have created a link to the Music Videos library (actually to "titles" as the sub-categorie in the Music-Videos library) in the Music HUB. Imho Music Videos are somehow closer related to "Music" than to "Movies".
(2017-11-16, 09:16)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-16, 03:29)mystique37 Wrote: [ -> ]Something I've noticed in the TV show hub the content type is empty and whatever is linked doesn't open
Thx. Update is beeing pushed right now. 

Thx....awesome skin! Keep up the good work
Basic music video integration is done + other adjustments.
sualfred,i really like the extra of this skin that you done.but I miss the global search,it only shows the film results.i can not find the way to search music anymore.can you fix the problem by re-using the global search version 7.4.7 instead of 8.0(if I am not wrong it build for kodi 18?)
Version 7 requires a complete different - and outdated - implementation. And it's more buggy than v8. As soon as Leia is done and Ronie had some more time to finish his work on v8 it will work again.
(2017-11-18, 11:20)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Version 7 requires a complete different - and outdated - implementation. And it's more buggy than v8. As soon as Leia is done and Ronie had some more time to finish his work on v8 it will work again.
 hmm,lucky I still have your older version of this skin.anyway,thank about your great skin Big Grin and i hope kodi 18 will release with your skin soon
(2017-11-17, 10:12)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Basic music video integration is done + other adjustments.
 Very nice. Again thank you for your hard work!
Pressing the info button in the pvr guide causes kodi to crash using LibreElec here's a log https://paste.ee/r/L9T0q crash only happens with LibreElec and doesn't happen using Estuary, here's a log of that to compare https://paste.ee/r/6wmsp. Open tv guide press info on the first channel in both cases

If you don't enable "Movies" in the movie hub shortcut settings you can't select anything when you go to the hub, settings look like this
Same thing goes for the tv hub