Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im really enjoying this. Thank you!
(2017-12-27, 09:21)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]No, to a bigger font. If you have a smaller TV or a long distance to your monitor, I suggest you to use another skin. And I stopped adding other fonts because of the strange letter/line height handling of it, sorry. It's always a pain to support them.
 I have a very big TV in fact. Smile I tried many skins, but only this one has a very small font, don't know why. I know the issue with Arial font, but I believe people who using Arial font can tolerate this, the Arial font at least make everything displays.
I have a little request Big Grin smartplaylist support not only for widgets , that would be great !
@Mario S. 
What exactly do you mean?
For custom widgets I can choose my playlists but for custom menu entries I can't
And in movie hub custom shortscuts there are no Playlist entry that I can choose.
I'll take a look into it.

@all
Great news for everyone who is using multiple libraries in Emby: Automatically detection and hubs are implemented.
But only for Emby for Kodi users. It's not working with EmbyCon sources.
Wow! Good job on the automatic detection and hubs Saulfred looks great
Thanks sualfred for(add playlists as home menu entry option) Smile
@Mario S. 
No prob.

@xodi 
I've added Arial and WenQuanYi Micro Hei as optional fonts. I hope I covered all necessary skin element changes and the letters aren't cropped somewhere.
well,now all unicode characters is all display.great!
Good to hear.
@sualfred

first of all: Happy new year! I was very excited to see that you enhanced the main menu. But I have two question as to the new features:

1. I have set up a library for pictures Emby. Embuary seems to recognize it and displays it in the main menu. However, klicking on it does not bring up the pictures or the picture folders. I guess it currently is only meant to display videos. Can you correct the display of the picture library?

2. You implemented the option for additional menu entries. clicking on "path" brings up a list to choose from Movies, Music, Movie Addons and Music Addons. It also offers to add a custom entry. I tried several options (like the path to all Android TV Apps or to the Amazon Video App for Android TV), but it did not work. I assume it is similar to the issue we had with the Hub entries.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Uff, pictures. I'll see what I can do. I never used this feature in Emby to be honest.

It's really hard to code blind for the Android support without having a Android box here. Someone should gift me a basic s905 based device for development Tongue
@fantasticn 
Home videos & photos should work now. Update is on the repo.
@sualfred

So i really like your "Set_View_56". I love how you added the trailer button and cast to the view. 
So how can I set this as a forced view for all movies, tvshows, seasons.

Looked through the xml's cant seem to figure it out.
Can you tell me how for movies for example? And i can probably figure out the rest?