Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just extract the content of the archive to C:\Users\Kristoffer\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.embuary and replace all files. After that restart Kodi.
If that doesn't help:
- upgrade to the latest Krypton stable (you are still running 17.5)
- upgrade the emby video addon to the latest beta version (https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby)
- perform a database reset for the emby addon and resync your library

I found a few scenarios where the Next Up list visiblity state wasn't updated. With the GitHub version it's forced to be visible for the season node if a TV show has unwatched episodes left. I walked around my library a hundred times now and it's working everywhere. No matter if I select a TV show from a widget or directly from the library view.
Done.
Unfortunately, it's still not working. Well, that's not entirely true; it seems to be working on the first entry.
If I wait for the screensaver to kick in, or reload the skin, it will work the first time I browse into a TV show, but only that first time.
This is the same behaviour as before.

EDIT: Didn't see you posted more. Will try the above and report back.
Just to proof that it must work:

I've done all of the above, but I'm afraid the problem is still there.
I changed my library view to mimic that of yours and it seems to work fine in that view.
Do you mind switching your library view to the "wall" one that I use, to see if you notice the problem then?

Also; when highlighting either an actor thumbnail under "cast" or the "next up" episode, hitting backspace takes you up to the season view instead of the previous screen.
In other words, you have to hit backspace twice to go back to the previous screen.
Not sure if this is intentional on your part or not.
I'll take a look into it tomorrow. So the only difference is that you have a wall view type (poster/wide) for the TV show node?
(2018-01-24, 00:42)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look into it tomorrow. So the only difference is that you have a wall view type (poster/wide) for the TV show node?
 Yep, I'm using the poster wall view. =)
I've tried everthing, I cannot reproduce it anymore. It's working like a charm.
Thanks for trying. I might try a clean install one day.
Looking forward to get your report if that solved your problem. 
I've tested it on 3 different Win10 machines. 2 devices locally at home and 1 here in my office.
I've now done the following:

Same problem as before.

Same problem as before.
Could please record your screen and upload the video to youtube like I did? Just want to be sure that I haven't missed a scenario.

If you are using Win10 you can use the internal screen recorder of Windows. (http://uk.pcmag.com/operating-systems-an...windows-10)
Sure. Smile Here you go:

Thanks. Please try the latest GitHub version again.
Just installed the latest GitHub version and it works!
I've been messing around in Kodi for close to 15 minutes now and the problem is gone. Fantastic. Thanks a lot! Smile

One more thing, would you mind answering this question:

When highlighting either an actor thumbnail under "cast" or the "next up" episode thumbnail, hitting backspace scrolls the screen back up to the season view instead of taking you to the previous screen. In other words, you have to hit backspace twice to go back to the previous screen. 
If you're hitting "i" to view the "info screen" on either a movie or a TV show, one press of the backspace key is enough to bring you back to the previous screen.
Not sure if this is intentional on your part or not?