Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe, but it's not a required information and it fits fine in the player info dialog. I won't add such "fancy" things or custom user specific requests.
(2018-01-31, 17:25)gloriousno1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means on the OSD while video is playing.

Yes, while is playing... if it is stream, we only have info about the resolution in the markers window...
I don't really care about streaming stuff and I don't see any reason to add such labels for YouTube and co. The only ones which would benefit are the illegal streaming addons. And I'll never give such garbage and crapware addons any support from my side.
(2018-01-31, 23:17)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really care about streaming stuff and I don't see any reason to add such labels for YouTube and co. The only ones which would benefit are the illegal streaming addons. And I'll never give such garbage and crapware addons any support from my side.

Yes, the illegal streams would benefit, but... we never would stop to do someting just because that would benefit the other side too... but its your call... i can do it for my self anyway...
Hi, its possible to put auto scroling in the popups and the subtitle search window?? Its impossible to read tha all line...

Thanks in advance
Sure, I'll take a look at it.
hi,

Love the skin! great work!

one thing I have noticed - when I add a custom widget to either home screen or tv hub i.e comedy shows from my library, nothing happens when I click them. The only widgets that work are the default set up ones.
You have to set the content type, too.
Hello sualfred,

Thanks very much for this nice and clean skin. I was trying to create extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo for your skin. I followed the same style that you followed in DialogVideoInfo (add different layout MovieInfoLayout, TVShowInfoLayout etc) based on the type.

I created Different Includes (MovieExtendedInfoLayout, TVShowExtendedInfoLayout etc and their respective Meta includes). Now the only problem I am having is in extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo, I can't seem to include based on the type. For extended info it's Window.Property(type) that's suppose to return movie, tvshow, season etc. When I put that property in button (just for a test) it shows me the text. But when I put it in include like this

<!-- Content -->
<include condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(type),movie)">MovieExtendedInfoLayout</include>
<include condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(type),tvshow)">TVShowExtendedInfoLayout</include>

It doesn't include anything. Without the Condition the include works fine aswell. What do you think I am doing wrong?

Thanks.
I guess the property is going to be filled after the window is called.
Dear Sualfred,

An issue found in the latest version:
- Logos on top of images cover the text (in home);

Any way to disable the logos?

Thanks for all your effort.
Cheers.
Art
? Can you please provide a screenshot?
I have insues on the clear logos in the landscape format... in movies and series...
I need screenshots and a way to reproduce it.
Plus a full log please.
Sorry mate, don't really know how to produce a full log. :/

But here's a screenshot:
Screenshot

The logos appear in Home, on top of the images. Same as the text (recently added and so on).
Thanks for your comeback.
Art