Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a bunch, mate! Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
Art
Important:
I've pushed a new version a few seconds ago and there is a high chance that your custom widgets are messed up, because I reworked the complete logic for it.
You are now able to configure them globally, but you have to assign them manually for now on.

If you are facing any issues -> Please try to reset the widget configurations at first before you report it as problem/bug.
Nice. Is is possible when you press the "I" button while playing, the video pauses?
Thanks
Yes, possible. I've implemented this in my previous skin. I'll take a look into it.
That would be great. Thanks a lot
@Aaiemron

Done, will be included in the next update.

You can manually add this change by placing this file in your skin/xml folder if you can't wait.
https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary...ayback.xml
Thanks!! It works.
so previously i'm not in Alpha stage of Leia version
but this is happening when i'm in Kodi 18 Alpha 1

so when i finished watching movies or episodes the kodi always force close when the video finished playing
i try Estuary skin but i'm not having the issues

edit:
i tried Estuary skin again but the same problem, the Kodi still force close when finished playing some video
my bad.
Kodi related. I stopped counting the force closings. Even a skin reload only works randomly.
any suggestion?

but when i'm not using Alpha 1 version of Kodi 18
*the previously version

those problem never happen

edit:
i downgrade the Kodi 18 version
and the problem is gone.
you right, this is Kodi related
but why the Alpha 1 has it?
not the previously?
Because it's Alpha? ^^ An Alpha is everything except stable. Ongoing development as usual.
okay i just decided to going back to Krypton
and i recently finished scanning new content on my New build of Kodi Krypton
so at the end of finishing i tested Embuary skin on Kodi 17.0
and i loved it.
are this skin will having a screensaver like fTVfred ?
Really good skin that improves the whole experience on my iPad! But the search function doesn't seems to work, it finds the results and display them but the loading circle keeps loading so the screen is locked. This would easily be solved with a "cancel search" button. Is this possible to implement? I think this would help alot of users who use touch devices
This skin does not support touch or mouse input. A lot of functions are going to be broken with them.