Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I don't need to answer ^^
Just kidding. That are all Kodi core related issues, sorry.
Had a feeling your were going to say that >.<
(2018-07-02, 06:08)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I removed it, because I it wasn't working everywhere for all widgets and for some other cosmetic reasons.
 Ok. Thanks for the heads up.
Cheers.
(2018-07-02, 13:08)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]Just one more thing:
Estuary shows SxxExx next to the episode name for PVR info
Can this be added somewhere on the your info page?
And if it can be added to the guide

What about this
The other informations are more important, but can you please enable the debug overlay and post me a complete screen so I can see how your season/episode info is stored for your EPG? Mine does not have these information.

I'm currently reworking everything to give a better color theme support, so I will take care of it if you provide me this info.

Upcoming theme option:

Its just the xmltv_ns numbering <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">7.6/24.</episode-num>

Love the blue tint in the new theme Smile
Good, just the defaults labels. Will be added. The next version bump is going to take a while.
Thank you
(2018-07-02, 20:31)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Upcoming theme option:

ImageImage
That looks great!
Done.

The new color theme can be activated in Kodi's default appearance settings window.

The new theme colours look really awesome.  Thanks
why the " Background transparency " is gone sir?
please bring it back!
It's gone because (for now). In the meantime you can go to your skin folder and edit the background.png, which is stored in /extras/themes/default/. You can simply reduce the transparency of it (with Photoshop, Gimp, or any other graphic tool).
@3500 
Is back in the next version, see:
https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary...2a364b32de
@sualfred Dude, you're on a roll. Loving all the recent updates and changes. Well done!