Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks. Fixed on GitHub.
(2018-08-26, 16:07)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Final means I have to find a new spare time project. I don't like finals. So never expect a "final" version.
 that's interesting sir, The new spare time project
i like that Big Grin
Currently a bit of struggle testing it on Leia with that crappy reloadskin bug but i like the changes Nod
MIssing an A here in Activate stopping tvshows from opening

Visible
Not visible

Shouldn't it be the other way round, the strike line through it meaning its not visible?

When i reset the Movie Hub menu it doubled/tripled everything up
Looks fine when in the menu

Create my own and hide all the default
Still doubled
Thanks for the tvshow hub issue. Hotfix is live in a few seconds.

The other thing cannot be reproduced. 
Please reinstall script.skinshortcuts from the official repo (not the one of Marcels Beta repo)
Can't open All TV shows from menu within TV Shows hub
That's what komplex has reported. Already fixed, but you have to reset the TV show hub config to apply it.
Installing 1.0.17 fixed it, your repo shows the same one of Marcels
Thanks, I'll replace it.
Edit: Nvm fixed it >.< I'm an idiot
Tried the new Leia version of the skin. Had to re-arrange the main menu and the hubs again (as explained). As to the widgets: I was able to select from the widgets that I previously used (which include some custom widgets). But adding new widgets in the main menu or hubs I am not able to select from the custom widgets anymore, only from the typical skin widgets list.
@fantasticn 
Please update again. This was a bug reported in the Emby boards and should already be fixed.
@komplex

Since you are also facing the force closings -> https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary...2946e358d4

Can you please confirm that this change will fix it?
(2018-08-27, 10:12)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Since you are also facing the force closings -> https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary...2946e358d4

Tested on Windows and CoreElec no crashes or forces closing anymore, good job Big Grin
It would be a good job if I noticed that skin issue months ago Wink Leia is a diva.