Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheers, was on the way there to add an issue when i seen yours Smile
(2018-09-29, 08:24)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@komplex 
https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/issues/539
 Bug is fixed! Make sure to update PlexKodiConnect to 2.4.3. Then you need to manually reset the Kodi database: go to the PlexKodiConnect settings, Advanced, then hit the red Reset the Kodi database. Hit YES, then NO. (I did not want to force everyone to reset as this issue has not crept up over the last couple of months...)
(2018-09-29, 17:00)Croneter Wrote: [ -> ]Bug is fixed! Make sure to update PlexKodiConnect to 2.4.3. Then you need to manually reset the Kodi database: go to the PlexKodiConnect settings, Advanced, then hit the red Reset the Kodi database. Hit YES, then NO. (I did not want to force everyone to reset as this issue has not crept up over the last couple of months...)
Thanks all sorted now
Info screen while playing live tv: if you have not any epg thumb, it should fallback to channel logo. Shouldn't it?
@puenktchen 
Works for me. Can you tell me how the url to the icon is passed to Kodi? A real path or something like the imagecache of TVH? (Example: http://kodi:[email protected]:9981/imagecache/164 )

@Krismyklebust 
FYI:
Thanks. That fixed it.
(2018-09-29, 21:15)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@Krismyklebust 
FYI:
Thanks for this! Smile Works really well. Is it supposed to show movies that I've already watched? Talking about the 6 items next to the browse button.

Edit: The same goes for the "More Like This" widget on both the TV Show and Movie information screen; it shows a mix of unwatched and watched stuff. Smile
No, it returns a random set of items that are listed in the genre. If I will only show watched or unwatched it will lead to a empty list at some point.
There's a bug if you go to the genres view and press "i" to open up the information screen.
The browse button shows up in the widgets (you have to navigate down for the bug to be visible).
Thanks, fixed.
Thanks mate! Smile
New day, new question(s):

I've disabled everything but settings in the power menu.
When I log off the current user I'm presented with a button named power options, located under the profiles.
Since every shortcut except for settings is disabled (and I'm not currently logged into a profile) I don't see any shortcuts.
That's all good and well, but is there a way to clean this up a little?
Hiding the button if the shortcuts are disabled would be ideal.

Also, a bit of a request: I think it would look more aesthetically pleasing if the profile icons were shifted down so they're centered in the screen. What do you think?
Stupid Kodi user system. I don't know why user settings are still used on the login screen. I'll force force the visibility for the shutdown items in the login screen.
@sualfred can you please expand the menu and widget definition with a custom user input?