Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brilliant. Seems to be working the way it's supposed to. Thanks Smile
Good to hear. Thanks.
Oh, one more thing:

Movie Library -> Top Menu Bar (is this what you call it?) -> Collections -> Browse into a collection/set -> Navigate up to "Watch movie" and try to navigate right... It doesn't seem to work at all, as in I can't navigate in the direction of "trailer" etc.
Can you reproduce this issue?

Also, this might not be possible at all, but I'll ask nonetheless... When browsing into a genre via the "browse" button in the new "genres" section in the top menu bar, hitting backspace doesn't take me back to the "genres" section, it instead takes me to the home screen or my library.
(I'll double check my custom keymaps in a bit, but I don't think there's anything in there that could explain this behaviour)
The focus issues are fixed on github, but I cannot change the behaviour of the genres. That would require a complete set of custom dialogs and dynamic containers which will cause other issues.
The focus in collections works now! Smile Great work.
Regarding the genres... I suspected as much.
Shame, but thanks anyway! Smile
(2018-10-09, 08:02)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Now I remember why I forced the slide view for boxset items: Kodi doesn't store the view type for such nodes and for the view hast to be set for each single boxset.
in the movie set slide view is it possible to turn off the titles under the movie covers?
Nope.
In the collections view it says "collection" under every single box set.
Using the Emby plugin Auto Box Sets, the naming is "X Collection".
I feel the extra "collection" string of text is a bit redundant.
Isn't the circle with the "..." indication enough that it's a folder with more than one item?
Also, a collection includes (per default) a minimum of 2 movies.
That's the genre field. Since this view is used on other content types too I have to display anything.
I think it'd look great if you in the TV show information screen added a few more episodes in the "Next up" section. A total of 4 seems to be a nice fit on the screen.
Obviously, if there's less than 4 unwatched episodes remaining, it should show fewer episodes.
Have you considered this?

Also; in the seasons widget on the same screen I'm expecting to see the amount of unwatched episodes in the circle in the top right corcner of the posters.
This seems to be working for seasons I've not yet watched, but it's bugged for the season I'm currently on.
I'm 7 episodes into the first season of a TV show and the circle is not shown at all on the poster for that season.
There is only one shown in Emby.

For the season widgets:
You are right, it's bugged. I'll take a look into it.

Edit:
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...8b43663eea

Fixed. Thanks for reporting. 
Will be included in the next repo update.
I've pushed an update for the embuary helper script to the repos
Potentially stupid question: how do I login to my emby account? Just got Kodi and the Embuary skin up & running on tvOS. Poking through all the settings and I just don't see where I'm supposed to login to get my servers/shares!
You need the Emby for Kodi addon or EmbyCon.
Emby for Kodi takes control over your Kodi installation and database. EmbyCon is more a classic video plugin, but it's fully integrated in this skin.

Whatever you prefer.
You will find the Emby Beta Repo in my repo as download. Just install it and install your wanted addon from there. More informations can be found on the Emby board.
Code:
NOTICE: script.embuary.helper: Error by fetching episode details: 'episodes'

Seeing a lot of these in log file, i think it might be related to PlexKodiConnect but not sure