Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, I think I might have been a bit unclear. I'm referring to the huge grey/black area that goes across the whole folder image, bang in the middle of it.
It seems like the four images/thumbs should be moved closer to each other (vertically)?
This is not a picture that I fake or generate.  I don't know where it came from?
I've added "C:/Photos/" as a picture source in Kodi. In this directory I have another folder named "Travel" - this is the folder you can see in my screenshot.
I suppose Kodi is generating the thumbnails, but I thought maybe the alignment of them was a skin related issue.
Can you give me a screenshot of the folder structure?
I have no idea where the thumbnail is coming from. And I never saw Kodi generating such thumbs. Or do you have set a own thumbnail?
I'll try to explain a little better:

Using Estuary I navigated to "Pictures > Add pictures..." and set up C:\Photos to be my picture source. In this folder I have several sub-folders, "Travel" being one of them.

I then switched back to Embuary and added a new main menu item through the Embuary Settings that points to the picture source ( "Pictures > Photos > [Picture Source] > Create menu item to here > Files view" ).

When I navigate to my photos source through the new menu item, I'm presented with the folder as shown in my previous post.
I can press "C" on the folder and I'll have the option to "Regenerate thumbnails", but that doesn't solve my issue.
Ah, okay thanks. This thumbs are generated by Kodi (if no folder.jpg is inside of the sub-folders).
Will take care of it, thanks.
After the latest update I now have constantly loading spinners on my home screen, movie and TV hubs. They weren't there before. Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/OTFUIgp
Hi sualfred, you don't like my git pull request?
Just took a quick look at it and the conditions are wrong (Container.Content is only valid in media windows).
And I'm still don't know if I want to use it because I want to recreate the Emby gui and not a personal opion of me or a user for EmbyCon. My current implementation is exactly the output of the server and this is where it should be improved.
(2018-11-07, 23:36)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm still don't know if I want to use it because I want to recreate the Emby gui and not a personal opion of me or a user for EmbyCon.
Really? The skin is already different in many areas. That would be just another thing that is better then the Emby gui.
(2018-11-07, 23:36)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]My current implementation is exactly the output of the server and this is where it should be improved.
I can hear Luke already saying "We will look into it. It's a possibiliy for the future"
(2018-10-22, 23:09)puenktchen Wrote: [ -> ]Feature request: make the director label in movie info screens clickable the same way you're doing it with the big actor thumbs.
What about this one? Not possible or you don't like it?
If something is possible to recreate I'll always prefer the Emby way. I just don't like "fixing" things on the wrong end. As I said, similar items are making sense on my server. I'll wait for the stabe 3.6 release to see if something has changed in this regard.

I have to think about the director thing. I don't want to confuse with more strange "move actions" in the info screen and a another widget row could be too much. I'll play with it.
Any idea why I'm experiencing constant loading spinners in nearly all of my pages - home hub, movie/TV hub, Next Aired etc? Wasn't happening until the last update. Anyone else experiencing the same thing, or is it just me?

https://imgur.com/a/flUQgX6
Sry, my fault. Forgot a line to delete. Hotfix is on its way.
Thanks sualfred. Love this skin.