Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: themoviedb scraper German lenguage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

The scraper from themoviedb.org finds only english film descriptions, no more German. Confused
As a language, I naturally set German.

Other languages do not work, no matter what you set it we only english displayed

Tike
Can you specify the version of your tinymediamanager (tmm), please?

Did I understand your right, that you setup tmm with "Deutsch" (German) when scrapping?

Have you tried to find infos in German english directly from themovidedb.org? Maybe there just is nothing in German for your specific movie.
@buhtz

(2017-08-20, 15:57)buhtz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you specify the version of your tinymediamanager (tmm), please?
Did I understand your right, that you setup tmm with "Deutsch" (German) when scrapping?
Have you tried to find infos in German english directly from themovidedb.org? Maybe there just is nothing in German for your specific movie.

hi butzh,

first, sorry sorry my English is not so good.
I have tmm Version 2.9.3.1. Yes, i setup tmm with german when scrapping, I've been using it for a couple of years without problems
Now it just works again Rolleyes, maybe only the server of themovidedb.org, has not worked properly, but the other scraper brought no descriptions in German, strange Confused