Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to change viewtype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!
I am currently using a Xiaomi Mi Box running on Android 6, but I had the following issue on my Raspberry Pi 2 running on OSMC.

So, what's this issue? Actually, when I had my RPi2, I used to be able to change the viewtype (I was using the Wall viewtype) but it has changed overnight (can't remember when precisely).
The only viewtype I have now is the list view, and I can't change it! Even if I press the left arrow key, I have a menu listing Sort by, Order, Search and Update library – but Viewtype's gone.

However, on other skins (e.g. Eminence), I'm able to switch back to the good old Wall view, so I guess this issue only affects Estuary – that's why I created this thread in the Estuary section.

I would love to find how I can fix it, because I really hate the List view...

Thanks!

PS: I don't know if this would be useful to precise, but I don't use any library thing, I just browse my HDD.

(PS2: English is not my mother tongue, I probably have written some mistakes, so if you don't mind, could you please tell me if there are some mistakes in this post, thanks!)