Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to stream Mayweather vs McGregor live on Kodi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for good options to watch 26th Augustion Million match but I cannot afford the Showtime PPV price is there any other option where I can watch in cheaper way. Please provide me some legal hacks and instructions to watch it on time. :AngelAngel
You wont find the result you're looking for on these forums.
If you can't afford Showtime PPV then you are SOL, they own the rights and there is no other legal way to stream it.
Go to a bar? Usually a small fee to get in the doors, and you can make a few cheap drinks last all night.
(2017-08-23, 14:08)bry Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.streamingobserver.com/watch-...or-online/

Looks like those options still require paying the hundred bucks for PPV. I'd say bar is the way to go.
Oh yeah. Of course. But options don't hurt
I always go to a bar with some good friends. Good for laughs too
I'll be at a buddy house watching on a 130 projector screen. 30+ people food, drinks the cost comes down to nothing.
(2017-08-23, 19:44)bry Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be at a buddy house watching on a 130 projector screen. 30+ people food, drinks the cost comes down to nothing.

This is what me and my friends usually do for big events. Once everyone's chipped in for the event, food, drinks, etc. it doesn't work out very much at all.
(2017-08-23, 13:10)graceinc Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for good options to watch 26th Augustion Million match but I cannot afford the Showtime PPV price is there any other option where I can watch in cheaper way. Please provide me some legal hacks and instructions to watch it on time. :AngelAngel

This is not the forum you are looking
+1 on the bar. That's what I always do. My local pubs charge a 5 dollar cover. Beats the hell out of the PPV fee.
Not many bars open at 5am in the UK/Europe though. But either way this is hardly a Kodi related discussion Smile
You're looking at it wrong - you don't want one that opens at 5am, you want one that stays open all night and closes at around 8am or so Wink

As for where this thread is, it's probably easier to have one here for now as I think if this one goes in the bin it will no doubt end up being replaced by other piracy-seeking first time posters, so let's not clog the bin up for now.
(2017-08-24, 15:05)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]Not many bars open at 5am in the UK/Europe though. But either way this is hardly a Kodi related discussion Smile

I guess it depends on where you're from. In my area clubs stay open for these kind of big events from the States all the time. Most of them don't close until 4-5am on a Friday and Saturday night anyway.
Pages: 1 2