Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rai on demand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salve, possiedo un decoder Vu+ duo2 sul quale è installato kodi 17.3. Da qualche giorno i programmi rai on demand (possiedo regolare abbonamento rai) partono ma dopo pochi secondi non vanno più. Esempio: cerco di vedere un film, parte regolarmente con E2Player (defolt) ma pochi secondi dopo si ferma e non va più. Ho notato che il film può essere visto anche con VideoPlayer e in questo caso non si ferma ma non si sente la voce. Tutto questo fino a pochi giorni fa non succedeva. Posso fare qualcosa per risolvere il problema?
Grazie per eventuali risposte.
ciao, this is an international forum ad we have to use english as language, about your issue, is the version of kodi that you are using a vannila one or is modded? are that videos working on your pc using a browser, have you tried kodi on a pc or on an android device. you can always try to read your kodi log file to see what happen when the video stops.
which specific videos are not working for you?
Peppe
Good morning and thanks for the answer. Sorry but I'm not an expert and I do not know what vanilla or modded means. The same problem happens to me on a code installed on linux PCs. This only happens with regard to any program I try to see on the on-demand rai add-ons: films and documentaries. Programs start up, but immediately they block and no longer go.
Ok, ore videos working fine if you try to watch then on a browser like chrome? If yes post a full debug log of your kodi in raiondemand thread under video addons sections. Search on google how to find and post a proper kodi full debug log.
Peppe
Hi, I searched the internet as you advised me but I did not find anything that could help me solve my problem. One thing I did not tell you is that the Rai on demand add-on does not allow me to make any changes to her configuration because her voice is disabled. If you can give me some extra help I'm grateful to you. Thank you.
No settings are available for raiondemand add on, so is correct what you report. I don't suggest to find something on internet but I told you to play same video you are trying to play using kodi from the rai official site. To see if there they work for you
Hi, I went to Rai's site, after I checked in and checked that everything works (live and on demand programs) but the voice is not heard.