Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] CarPC-Carbon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Click moon button on top left

Sent from my HUAWEI ALE-L04
Thanks i didn't notice that earlier
(2017-11-29, 02:25)1milenia Wrote: [ -> ]xbrunex thats a nice boot up just wish we could find a way
 Well, is easy to change the splash screen from kodi to other (.png)... but for put one intro (.mp4)... i can't find the way...

In my research i just see one way (not the best). It's disabling splash screen and put to auto reproduze one intro (.mp4) from playlist.
Thats not the best way becase if you press screen you can see it is video reproduzing. But is the best we can do i think.
sounds like a good try, we'll keep searching it makes the build so appealing
Hello, i added video intro . 
​​​​​​https://youtu.be/eQeqoXY5zZs

For disable logo splash screen you have to add advancesettings.xml in userdata folder
advancesettings.xml content :
false :
 <advancedsettings>
    <splash>false</splash>
</advancedsettings>
Userdata location:
 AndroidAndroid/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/ (see note)
iOS/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/
Linux~/.kodi/userdata/
Mac/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/ (see note)
LibreELEC/OpenELEC/storage/.kodi/userdata/
WindowsStart - type %APPDATA%\kodi\userdata - press <Enter>
Very nice job idorel  Blush ! Thank you for do it.

Look, i have one idea maybe u can do it easy

The idea is that by inserting a brand logo she would adjust itself automatically to the center of the skin but respecting a determined width like for exemple: 590
Because right now by inserting the logo of a brand she will stretch up also which takes down the correct usage of the brand (the skin shouldn't alter the logo dimensions, only the scale in which is represented)
The configuration right now is good but for round brands like skoda for example.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW:
Can you make one constum intro for android like you do for raspberry pi ?
Brand Nissan if possible  Big Grin
thanks idorel77 we appreciate all your efforts making this the best skin ever
(2017-12-05, 23:34)xBrunex Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice job idorel  Blush ! Thank you for do it.

The idea is that by inserting a brand logo she would adjust itself automatically to the center of the skin but respecting a determined width like for exemple: 590
Because right now by inserting the logo of a brand she will stretch up also which takes down the correct usage of the brand (the skin shouldn't alter the logo dimensions, only the scale in which is represented)
The configuration right now is good but for round brands like skoda for example.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW:

Can you give me a print screen and the logo ?

The boot will be too long if you use a intro like for rpi using on kodi. On pi video starting after 2-3 sec .
Thanks for this skin .. I love it so much I just registered to give some suggestions.

Can you add support for animated lyrics (the one with the huge colorful fonts)? so that I can easily see the big lyrics while I am in my car.
Right now the standard lyrics are too small.

like this ..

Another suggestion that could be cool, can you add the option if a music is played the cover art will show in place of the kodi logo, inside the circle, in the home screen? When we stop the music the cover art changes back to the kodi logo.
(2017-12-06, 07:20)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-05, 23:34)xBrunex Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice job idorel  Blush ! Thank you for do it.

BTW:

Can you give me a print screen and the logo ?

The boot will be too long if you use a intro like for rpi using on kodi. On pi video starting after 2-3 sec .   

In this moment with normal configs from skin:

Thats the logo: Image

Thats the good exemple from brand logo

(2017-12-06, 14:15)htcguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this skin .. I love it so much I just registered to give some suggestions.

Can you add support for animated lyrics (the one with the huge colorful fonts)? so that I can easily see the big lyrics while I am in my car.

like this ..

Another suggestion that could be cool, can you add the option if a music is played the cover art will show in place of the kodi logo, inside the circle, in the home screen? When we stop the music the cover art changes back to the kodi logo.

How to activate lyrics? Smile
(2017-12-07, 07:05)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-06, 14:15)htcguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this skin .. I love it so much I just registered to give some suggestions.

like this ..

How to activate lyrics? Smile  
 I think to activate the lyrics you need to add the lyrics add-on which can be found the the Kodi repository.
They will work automatically if the music is played.

If you want to see what I am actually referring to, try to install the Horizon skin.
Those colored lyrics come up when music is played.
Ok i will try but only if not the addon handle the font.
Thanks .. I appreciate you even considering it. Thanks for you hard-work.

Also .. these colored lyrics can be found in the Estuary Mod (Kodi 17) skin.
Hello

Idorel do you have news about logo ?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38