Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How could one avoid the movie title being changed when rescaping?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How could one avoid the movie title being replaced with another title when rescaping?
Create nfo files for ur library by exporting as separate files from kodi
And that works with tMM?
Ever wondered, why there are so many checkmarks on scrape dialog (or in settings) ?!
No, actually I haven't. Why do you ask?
Did you even try to read it, before answering?
What the headline right above the checkboxes? What do the checkboxes stand for?
Very sorry, myron, yes, yes, of course, I had read it, I expressed myself incorrectly, sorry. I meant the complete data of a movie, not only its title shall be kept unchanged when rescraping. So once a move is scraped correctly I want tMM to keep its complete data not only the movie title when it is rescraped.

The data of the movies tMM automatically has scrapted correctly at the first time (without interaction) are always kept when rescraping, if I see it right. The movies tMM scrapes incorrectly and the user manually corrects (chooses the correct movie title / data) are always or often changed (tMM chooses the movie before the user has corrected it) when rescraping, if I am right. So how could one keep those movies with all of the movie information when rescraping 1000 movies? Finding these movies before rescraping and deselect does not appear to be possible / useful. And I could not find a way to tell tMM to keep these movies like they are.

Sorry again.
You are kidding me, right?
You scrape a movie from online sources, but want TMM to keep everything unchanged?!
Why the h*** are you scraping such a movie?!?!?

I'm outta here.
Sorry, i seem unable to help you...
No no, no reason for saying sorry, myron, many thanks for your great help.