Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox help for a novice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very new to Kodi and I decided I liked the Neon Nox skin due to its style.

Now I have it I am completely lost.

I am unable to navigate my way around.

I can't find main menu, add ons etc.

I'm completely blind here and could do with some guidance please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
ummm... how can you become completely lost?

Can you see the menu bar? Can you see the options like Movies, TV Shows, Music etc? Are those options not self explanatory?

What are you trying to do and where are you trying to navigate to that has you so confused?
Yes they are self explanatory.

I added a movies program.

The next step to finish is to go to "Main Menu", I can't seem to get to this first part.

That's why I am a tad lost you see.

Thanks your response.

I hope I've shed some light on my issue/position.
No, you haven't shed any more light on the issue. Instead of drip feeding the information, spend a few extra minutes composing an explanation on exactly what you are trying to do.

You can start off with which movies program you are installing.
If you are following instructions from somewhere, then post the link.
Then list the steps you have taken
Tell us what you are expecting to see and what you are not seeing.
Your assistance has been awesome, you are amazing.

Thanks for nish.

Take care, sleep well and safe in the knowledge you've managed to give zilch assistance to another.

Kind regards
Hey, no problems. Let me also tell you how awesome you are

It is always quite refreshing when someone asks for assistance but fails to explain what the problem is. Basically, they give you nish information.

Then they get annoyed when you can't answer their vaguely non-existent question.

Have a nice day, with the knowledge you are unable to provide information when someone is attempting to assist you.
OP: "I need help with my thingy."

Forum: "What exactly is wrong?"

OP: "My thingy doesn't work as expected."

Forum: "We need more details in order to help, be specific and describe the problem".

OP: "Wah, you're a meany. If I tell you that the problem is with my dodgy add-on I'll be found out and not get the help I want with my dodgy add-on. I haz the sadz."
I hereby nominate the above for winner as "The best post of the week" Tongue
Blush Don't encourage me! Blush

Thx!
Banned add-ons I think hence the lack of info.