Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV simple client setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello im new to kodi please help..so i was setting up IPTV simple client and a message popped up saying, it needed to restart. So I deinstalled it but now i want to reinstall it but I can't find it.It does not appear with the other add-ons. What do I do? pls and thank you!
Quote:...a message popped up saying, it needed to restart. So I deinstalled it...
Why did you uninstall, if it only needed a restart? How did you uninstall?
I was retried multiple times to restart it but no luck,there was an option that said uninstall and i clicked it hoping I could start over. But anyways quick update I found the IPTV simple client. But when I click install, nothing is happening. not even loading or anything.
Quote:not even loading or anything.
What do you mean by this? Kodi is not loading the IPTV client, or IPTV client is not loading your streams?

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to load IPTV and play something if possible. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.