Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and just recently purchased an Amazon Fire stick and installed Kodi v17.4 via Downloader on my TV.

What should i do next to start watching live TV, movies and Sports ?

Thank you in advance
You can perhaps pay for a subscribtion at your local TV provider.
If you are looking for TV, movies and Sports in an illegal manner, then you haven't read our policy on piracy very well yet.
I suggest you start (again) reading our forum rules (with which you have already agreed during the registration process).

Also, you can of course add your DVD discs, Bluray discs and homevideos to the video library of Kodi.

Sorry if this is not the warmest of welcomes, but the overall majority of people coming to the Kodi forum citing "TV, movies and Sports" in their first post plan to wonder to the dark side of illegal addons. But perhaps my gut feeling is wrong today.
first time user (wiki) plus a selection of the links in my signature below
Welcome to the forum.

First, please don't use "Help" as your thread subject. The majority of people posting in the forum are here for "help" and using that is not going to get you any. The title of your thread should be a short description of what you need help with.

Second, Kodi is just a media player and as such you provide the media for it to play. You should start by reading through the Kodi Wiki and the fastest way to get up and running is to read the Quick start (wiki) guide.

For live TV you should read the Live TV and PVR/DVR Setup Guide (wiki). As well, if you're in an area where it's available you can use PS Vue add-on, though since you are using a Fire TV it is also available as an app.

You should also make sure that you read (if you haven't already) the Forum rules (wiki) which you agreed to when signed up, and be aware that you will find no help here for Banned add-ons (wiki) .

Also, moving this to Android.