Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DAZN not playing NFL GamePass games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in Canada and have signed up for the NFL GamePass through DAZN (only way to get it in Canada). There's a DAZN add-on for Kodi so I've installed that, after some initial troubles that were solved by updating to the most recent version of Kodi.

My issue: I can't play any of the games. I've tried every active game right now, and I just get a half-second loading spin and nothing. Occasionally it tells me to check the log. Any ideas?

Log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25509717/

Thanks!
as it seems you are using windows read:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2630814

edit:
Unable to load widevine shared library (C:\Users\Nevada\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cdm\widevinecdm.dll)
you probably have a wrong library here. try the suggestion with a 32bit version.
Could you elaborate? From the thread you mentioned, I tried downloading the Chrome you linked to, but the file still doesn't show up. Which 32-bit version of what should I be looking at?
Tried to download and extract all files to %APPDATA%\kodi\cdm. Nothing. Tried to move them to the widevine folder that was already in the cdm folder (%APPDATA%\kodi\cdm\widevine) and still nothing. Tried downloading the ssd_wv.dll you also mentioned and again, nothing.
ok delete everything in the cdm folder.
install the zip and run it (in kodi - dont extract it in the cdm folder)
the ssd_wv gets already shipped with kodi 17.4 so no need to place it there anymore
That worked, it plays. The quality, however, is terrible. It looks like there's about 100 pixels making up a 1080p picture.
no worry. just restart the stream or play around with the inputstream addon settings.
That did it. InputStream defaulted to 720p max for some reason. Thanks JinJin!
@dirk41 you have to copy the DLL from Chrome (32 bit) into Kodi to get the DRM to work
The issue is not drm related but getting around geo restrictions.

No help here