Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Offset for Kodi 17.4 Not Working Correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find the audio offset for Kodi 17.4 is not working correctly. When I go into settings to adjust the audio offset the background isn't disappearing so I can see what going on on the screen. I get the foreground, the moving bar that shows you where the offset is but without the background disappearing I can only guess what the offset adjustment is doing. Can this be fixed?

Thanks
Correct me if i am wrong but i think 17.4 is final and devs moved to 18
(2017-09-11, 00:52)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]I find the audio offset for Kodi 17.4 is not working correctly. When I go into settings to adjust the audio offset the background isn't disappearing so I can see what going on on the screen. I get the foreground, the moving bar that shows you where the offset is but without the background disappearing I can only guess what the offset adjustment is doing. Can this be fixed?

Thanks

This has not been my experience, use this feature all the time so it's not a universal problem with v17.4

What hardware are you using?

What skin?

Have you installed any non supported modifications to Kodi?

Can you perhaps provide a Debug log (wiki) or even a short video as an example?
I am experiencing the same thing. The OSD background is not disappearing so it is difficult to change the offset.
I am using nVidia Shield TV with the Aeon MQ7 skin.
(2018-06-03, 19:06)shanester Wrote: [ -> ]I am experiencing the same thing. The OSD background is not disappearing so it is difficult to change the offset.
I am using nVidia Shield TV with the Aeon MQ7 skin.

Unless you can reproduce the issue with Estuary it's not a Kodi issue and you need to report it in the MQ7 sub-forum.