Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hide Menus Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to come across from Yatse, and a button I very often used on Yatse when listening to music was the 4 corners button, looks a bit like [ ] . When listening to music, you click it and the writing/menus disappear from the TV and the visualisation starts (and lyrics if you have lyrics installed). Is there an equivalent button on Kore, and if not can one be added? It's one of the only reasons I'm still using Yatse over Kore
If it helps, the I key toggles the text, CD cover and progress bar. It therefore shows the visualisation (and lyrics, if requested) without anything else.

Andy
(2017-09-12, 16:54)AndyHenderson Wrote: [ -> ]If it helps, the I key toggles the text, CD cover and progress bar. It therefore shows the visualisation (and lyrics, if requested) without anything else.

Andy

I don't mind the lyrics, visualisation, song title etc being at the bottom of the screen.

In Yatse, I press the [ ] button and the main Kodi menus (the library/addon that I'm browsing) appears and disappears.

So I hit [ ] after selecting a song, and I can then find another song and queue it, or if I decide not to, I can press it again and it takes me back to the visualisation (with Information down the bottom).