Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cast to Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an add on that will allow me to go to youtube or other video sites and allow kodi to show up under the 'play on tv' button on youtube. I currently have yatse app on my android devises and I can play it through there but I'm looking for a way to play it through the button. My samsung tv and my chromecast show up in the dropdown and I would like kodi to show up. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks....
what browser are you using?
Chrome has a 'play on kodi' addon.
Just tried it out, nice !
How bout on an android device?
You already have the android solution - yatse or kore will "share" to kodi.
Yes but I'm asking if there's someway to play under the 'play on tv's button. If you have more then 1 device on there it has a drop down to select device instantly. On yatse you need to be connected to that device. So if you have 3 kodi's setup on your network you would have to log out of one and select another b4 you can even select it on YouTube or other video players

Thanks...
I think you can choose which device to pay to "on the fly" on yatse, but you'll need to check on the yatse forums or their other support forums.