Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DAZN can't open video file - try 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mr. Karellen,
I seem to have some trouble meeting your guidelines. In my last attempt, you responded with 3 objections, to which I have these answers:
1. I followed your instructions for producing a log with debug, but did not notice that your instruction to restart Kodi turned it off. I have produced a log with debug on by restarting Kodi and THEN turning on debug.
2. I did not edit or modify the log in any way.
3. After careful checking and rechecking, I cannot find anything on my system which is on your banned list. I suspect that you may be referring to Helly Repo because it was created by one of your banned repository authors. However, I needed it for my Xonfluence skin and that is more important to me than DAZN, so if you can't help me because of that, let me know and this will be my last post.

To recap the problem: the DAZN add on, which provides sport video streaming for a fee, will correctly open and allow me to select an item, but will not load the selection. Here is the log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/25558496/
Thank you for your assistance. Ianinnb
Yup seems fine to me.

Did you follow my advice in the previous thread?
Is the libwidevinecdm located in .kodi/cdm?
Hi JinJin,
I saw your post some time ago with respect to activating InputStream Adaptive and answered it. I told you that there was no activation for this add on, but it is enabled. DAZN is both enabled and activated.
The folder ..kodi/cdm only contains another folder named "widevine" and that contains 2 files with long alph-numeric names. This probably explains why it can't find the file, but why isn't it there?
use ssh to connect to your pi and run the following to install widevine:
Code:
curl -Ls http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh | bash
I am using Bitvise SSH Client to check the files and it has a remote command on start up which I used with your command. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm probably doing it wrong, but it seemed to try to execute but got an error:
ERROR: Unable to determine ARCH for this system!
ERROR: Specify ARCH=arm or ARCH=x86_64 if /etc/os-release does not define a suitable ARCH

Could you give me advice on how to run your command? Thanks.
ok try the following:
Code:
wget http://odroidxu.leeharris.me.uk/xu3/chromium-widevine-1.4.8.823-2-armv7h.pkg.tar.xz -P /tmp/chromium
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install xz-utils
tar xfv /tmp/chromium/chromium-widevine-1.4.8.823-2-armv7h.pkg.tar.xz -C /tmp/chromium
cp /tmp/chromium/usr/lib/chromium/libwidevinecdm.so /home/osmc/.kodi/cdm
chmod 755 /home/osmc/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so
rm -r /tmp/chromium
I used the code that you sent to move the missing file into the correct library. Thanks for that.
DAZN now will show video after I select an event to watch. However, there are too many problems with its performance, making it unusable. Since this is the only way I could have used the DAZN service, I'll be cancelling it and watching football on cable.
If you are the Jin who wrote DAZN and want to know what I found, please let me know by email (if you don't have it from the Kodi forum login, I'll post if you want).
Thanks again for all your help. It's been a learning experience for me.
Please close this thread.
Ian.
Just post here if you are having issues with the addon.
你好。我在我的极米电视的KODI上安装了你发布的DAZN。但是点不开视频的,每次点开就是闪一下然后就没了。请问是什么原因呢?
@simonehu

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation using Google Translate or other... https://translate.google.com.au/
opssss... ok.ok
Hello there. I installed your DAZN on KODI on XGIMI TV. But every time when I click on the videos ,it will flash and then disappear. what is the reason? the vision of KODI was KODI 18 LEIA.
Would need a full debug log (see karellen's signature) to tell you the reason. But most likely it is not supported on your device. Is there an dazn app available (in android play store) you can install?
(2018-08-27, 14:38)JinJin Wrote: [ -> ] 

XGIMI is a device of chinese, they weren`t installed google play ,so I want to watch Dazn on KODI.
can you sent me the link of karellen's signature.I don`t know where and how to find that on this forum.
 Please,Thanks.
Pages: 1 2