Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Earth View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Available from the Official Kodi repository.
i can't find it neither in kodi repo nor in your beta repo.
Peppe
Me neither
I've installed this screensaver yesterday on Kodi 18.4 on Windows 10.
Somehow it only shows one picture and there is no update feature that I can find..

Any ideas?
(2019-09-24, 12:05)Bart_NL Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed this screensaver yesterday on Kodi 18.4 on Windows 10.
Somehow it only shows one picture and there is no update feature that I can find..

Any ideas?

install my beta repo or wait for Kodi repo update...
Hi @Lunatixz there would be the possibility of adding the option in the settings "disable or hide dim overlay". I think that this overlay makes the images ugly. Also Google Earth´s logo and information dont look right.

(2020-04-25, 03:13)roliverosc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Lunatixz there would be the possibility of adding the option in the settings "disable or Hide dim overlay". I think that this overlay makes the images ugly.
X

Sure, I'll push the update to my beta repo.
Plugin updated...
I really like this plugin.  I noticed that using the default Estuary skin, the time and temperature show up as nice big text.  When I switch over to a different skin, like Aeon MQ, the text is rather small and very hard to see.  Is there a way of increasing/modifying the size of both the time and temperature text?  I looked at the different xml files associated with the addon, but nothing popped out at me.

Any advice is appreciated.
(2020-05-17, 15:23)marbles_00 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this plugin.  I noticed that using the default Estuary skin, the time and temperature show up as nice big text.  When I switch over to a different skin, like Aeon MQ, the text is rather small and very hard to see.  Is there a way of increasing/modifying the size of both the time and temperature text?  I looked at the different xml files associated with the addon, but nothing popped out at me.

Any advice is appreciated.

Actually, I did find the settings, but I guess the Aeon skin settings override the addon settings.  I may have to post this to the Aeon skin developer as well to find out what setting he/she has done to override the text of individual addons.

Still any feedback is appreciated.  Especially if I'm looking at this incorrectly.
Updated for Matrix.
(2021-02-22, 04:09)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Updated for Matrix.

Love the add on mate, thanks for the update ,where can i get it ? Kodi repo has the old one 1.05
It's pending review to Kodi's repository, in the interim you can install via my beta repository. Download link in my signature.
(2021-02-23, 01:25)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]It's pending review to Kodi's repository, in the interim you can install via my beta repository. Download link in my signature.

Sorry mate , I can't manage to download you repository...

EDIT

Got it mate , It was kind of late around here last night , repository 1.0.9 and screensaver.google.earth-1.0.8
Hi again

I made this request for your other screensaver (Bing) , if possible to make the same changes for this one so we get a full clean image , just image no information of any kind....

Pages: 1 2