Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Local Data Collection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First question does Kodi do any local data collection other then watched, recently added, and resume points?

Second is there a easy way to tap into this data from a addon? I am assuming json to get the watched, recently added and resume point access?

And Lastly is there a way to access the noticfications after they have disappeared from the screen in kodi without having to pull the log?

Hopefully everything I am asking makes sense?
Only Playcount and lastPlayed entries are stored in the 'files' table of the video database. Bookmarks for resume points has its own database table. There are also settings per video concerning zoom, subtitle(s) and such in the streamdetails table. If you are looking for other big data, dive into the kodi database schema.

Notifications are not logged as such, afaik. The log file, it is.
Thank you will take a look.
Looking over the python and Json code pages I may have missed it but is there a way to get the resumetimeinseconds column from the database without having to make a direct connection to it?

Basically if I do a Json query and I add resume ponit as one of the properties to fetch? I honestly have spend the last hour and a half looking through the docs but can't seem to find it for movies.

I think I found it for music which is strange to say the least but either way can someone tell the property to add to the Json request... Or point me to a solution?

Thanks for any help
(2018-02-17, 12:15)smitchell6879 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found it for music which is strange to say the least but either way can someone tell the property to add to the Json request... Or point me to a solution?
 the property is simply called "resume".
Thanks that's simple enough.