Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: USTVNow very pixellated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently looking to optimize my cordcutting for the football seasons. Unfortunately, the SEC has a deal with CBS to air games, and most of my Alabama games end up being chosen, which means I need access to CBS. I've looked at CBS All Access, but having Kodi I like the option of USTVNow.

I installed USTVNow and gave it a quick watch and everything would bounce between good picture and incredibly blotchy/pixellated. And it persisted. My internet speed is great (both with and without a VPN) so I don't think that's an issue. Without any experience with this stuff, my question then is this: Is this par for the course? Or is there something on my end ruining the picture?
Try selecting MP4 as your stream option, In the future post your inquiries here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233135
That's looking better. Still a few instances where it's jaggy, but no complaints. Thanks!

Was unaware that I had to post in the USTVNow release post regarding support. Thanks for the heads up.