Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where to find correct Kszaq s905x build for Mini M8S Pro Box please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I recently installed Kszaq Libreelec 7 build on to my new box, can anyone please share the link for the latest s905x Amlogic builds please? I've only been able to search and find the s905 ones?

The box I have is a Mini M8S Pro T95N 2GB 8GB 4K Amlogic S905x Quad-core cortex-A53 Frequency 2.0G
GPU: Mali-450 5-Core GPU Quad Core with WiFi HDMI DLNA

Libreelec 7 doesn't seem to have wifi functionality and I also I have an M3 Air Remote which is not working with this version of Libreelec (unless I'm doing something wrong)

I would really appreciate if someone can help?

Many thanks,

Nick
Look in the amlogic section of the libreelec forum. There are no kszaq builds for just s905 - if it's for s905 it's also for s905x.
Missing wifi means either the chip isn't supported or you're using the wrong device tree.
Ok cheers trogggy, based on the spec of my box which device tree do you think I would need please? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Sorry, no idea. I have a couple of s905 boxes, that's all I've ever looked at. But kszaq's instructions here seem pretty straightforward:
Quote:S905X: You can leave a tree that is already present on SD card (fresh install only) or choose one according to your RAM amount. If internal memory of your box is not visible when trying to install to internal memory, try a device tree with _nand suffix.
Ok cheers for the reply will give that a go