Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV simple client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I bought an android TV box but did not find IPTV simple client. How do I install this service?
thank you
Go to addons > my addons > PVR clients . You should find all of them (including IPTV Simple) the, installed but disabled.

Just right click/long press, then information and enable. Then it should be available and operational.
No, there is no PVR clients installed: TV > browser > no list appears!
Where did you get your kodi from? All official android releases have the pvr clients included, but some box sellers illegally redistriute a different version with added addons and the pvr clients removed.

My best advice: remove the kodi version you bought with the box and install from the play store or the apk from our download page.
Tanks.
Tv box is: R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 DDR4 3GB eMMC 32GB Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1 by Geekbuying
This one - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV-BOX...81393.html ?

It's got their own fork of Kodi on it (KDMC), so who knows. You'd be best off asking them, or whoever you got the box from.
Yes it is that. Sad
Hello everyone,

I have Kodi installed on my VuSolo SE (Linux based). Attempting to install a m3u list, I searched for PVR clients. Kodi shows no PVR clients. Everything else is there, but no PVR.
Does anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance.

Ronaldini
For Linux you need to install them seperately via apt-get.
Actually that depends what flavour of linux you have...
That has happened to me i found out by reinstalling kodi it showed up and yes flavour of linux you have makes a diffrence