Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I open a YouTube instruction site about Kodi it always starts with the kodi menu, however I can't find it on my Firestick device. Can anyone help, please?

MOD-EDIT: We are not members of the international braille club, so oversized text is not necessary Wink
You are well advised to avoid most of the Kodi "tutorial" videos on YouTube.

They are made by 3rd party individuals, most of whom just want to lure you into using banned addons (wiki) which violate our piracy policy (wiki) and will result in you and your device being denied any help or support from us. You would be better off reviewing the information available on the wiki to get you started - see the links in my signature below to get you going.

Most likely those videos are old ones using the previous Kodi skin (Confluence) or another one from one of their piracy builds, rather than our current default stock skin (Estuary).
Thank you Darren for your advice about YouTube and about the oversized text, however you made no attempt to help with my problem. So I'm disappointed with my first go on the forum.
(2017-09-28, 18:18)Len Campone Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Darren for your advice about YouTube and about the oversized text, however you made no attempt to help with my problem. So I'm disappointed with my first go on the forum.

What do you meany by 'Kodi Menu'?
Did you actually read the wiki entries?

As Ray said, what do you mean kodi menu? It sounds to me like you're on a different skin compared to what you've been viewing about.