Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing NFO files after scraping TV show episode.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've recently upgraded to the latest nightly builds. 1.4.90.
I've noticed that after scraping a TV show episode, it pulls in the data and poster.  However when I browse to the folder containing the episode I don't see an NFO file with the data.  I can see the -thumb.jpg file for the poster, but no NFO.
EMM seems to be storing the data somewhere, as it's available through the UI.  My issue is that Kodi is unable to detect the new episodes when scanning for new media. 

Has something changed with where Ember is storing the data? Is there a way to change an option to bring the NFO file back?

Ive also noticed that for previous seasons where I do have NFO files, the UI still does not have the check mark for them in the NFO column. I can click on the spot where the check mark shoudl be, and the status bar indicates that it's downloading the data, but the check box never appears.  I'm running the application from the AppData folder so I don't think permissions are the issue.  I've tried clearing the cache and cleaning the database, but I can't get the NFO files to appear.

And help would be greatly appreciated.

Enable Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming => Kodi => Episode NFO. This setting was missing in older versions and always enabled.
(2017-10-09, 09:29)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Enable Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming => Kodi => Episode NFO. This setting was missing in older versions and always enabled.

Thank you!  I'm seeing the NFO files now! Smile